Until recently I hadn’t approved any of the apple baked foods, but knowing my love to baking with cinnamon, my wife baked a cake, where both ingredients were present. The most interesting is that the pie was very tasty and nice. By the way, it’s very simple to prepare and all the ingredients can be purchased at any time of the year in any store near your house.
- PREP: 30 mins
- COOK: 50 mins
- READY IN: 1 hr 50 mins
For the cake crust:
- 250 grams all-purpose flour
- 100 grams cream
- 150 grams butter cold
- 1 tsp baking powder
For the filling:
- 200 grams sour cream
- 220 grams sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 large apples
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- Sift the flour with the baking powder, add the diced butter. Rub with the fingers to the state of fatty crisps.
- Add the sour cream and quickly beat the plastic dough. Don’t strive too much with mixing, otherwise the dough will be tough.
- Wrap the dough into the plastic wrap and place into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Prepare the filling. Beat the sour cream with sugar, egg, cinnamon and flour until the sugar dissolves in the mixer.
- Peel the apples, remove the cores, cut into thin slices, pour with the lemon juice. Stir.
- Take out the dough from the fridge and spread them into the form slightly greased with butter to obtain the edges.
- Put the apples onto the dough and pour with sour cream.
- Put the form in an oven preheated up to 180 degrees and bake for about 45-50 minutes.
- It’s better to cut the pie and serve chilled to room temperature.