If you want to have some fun and to impress someone then these chocolate candies are perfect for that. Besides, making them is a really great project to make with kids. These candies are super easy to make so they could also become a great homemade present. Although you should temper the chocolate first if you want to pack them otherwise they always should be stored in a fridge.
You agree, that this recipe is looking really delicious, another great recipe is spanish fly and this is spanish fly alternative.
- COOK: 10 mins
- nuts or other mix-ins
- Your choice of chocolate may vary. Dark chocolate is great but you can use any kind you like. You can even mix them. Simply buy several chocolate bars and you’re good to go. Besides you can add different mix-ins. Nuts and dried fruits work great. Simply chop them into small pieces and you’re good to go.
- For the project you’ll also need molds for your candies (you can find some in IKEA) and something to squeeze chocolate from (bottle).
- First of all melt the chocolate. Make a double-boiler by placing a heat-safe bowl over a pot of simmering water. The bowl needs to be slightly larger than the pot of water, and the water should not touch the bottom of the bowl. It’s just the steam that you want. Drop broken pieces of chocolate in the bowl and stir until they are entirely melted, then remove the bowl and transfer the chocolate to your bottle.
- Fill the bottom of the mold with chocolate, then sprinkle in your add-ins and fill the mold the rest of the way up.
- Tap the mold on your countertop to pop any lingering air bubbles.
- Refrigerate the chocolate for 30-60 minutes and prepare yourself a cup of espresso. Enjoy!