For those of you who love different sweets but is health-concerned these little balls are perfect solution. They consist only of those things that aren’t only unhealthy but also very rich in fiber. These balls can become a great dessert if you follow a lower-calorie meal plan so don’t hesitate to try them!
- PREP: 5 mins
- COOK: 5 mins
- READY IN: 10 mins
- 250 grams dried plums (soft them with hot water if necessary)
- 30 grams walnuts chopped
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey
- coconut flakes (or cacao, or chopped nuts, or powdered sugar)
- juice of half orange
- First of all blend dried plums with orange juice in a blender. Next add other elements and mix until smooth.
- Now you only need to form balls and cover them with coconut flakes.
- Leave them in a fridge for at least 15 minutes and enjoy! I recommend to store them in a fridge too because they are much tastier and better looking this way.