Welcome to Friday’s Foodie Links Roundup, Foodienarium’s weekly link roundup. This week you’ll find here some amazing recipes for your next lunch and some great deserts.
- Grilled asparagus plate + cilantro pepita pesto looks delicious.
- Roast tomato soup with the ultimate Toasted Cheese sandwich – quite easy and good looking soup.
- Farmstand ravioli with zucchini – an Italian goodness perfect for this season.
- Cinnamon rolls – one more recipe for my favorite dessert.
- Meatballs baked in Tomato sauce on Polenta – a great combination for the next dinner.
- Cannoli dip – an easy dip recipe for the season of fresh berries.
- Pea, Mint and Feta Fritters with Yogurt Mint Dipping Sauce – a great way to cook something healthy.