Welcome to Friday’s Foodie Links Roundup, Foodienarium’s weekly link roundup. This week you’ll find here amazing recipes for breakfast and lunch. You’ll also learn how to cook proper pesto pasta and make an unusual margarita cocktail. Enjoy!
- Matzo Brei is a traditional Jewish dish using eggs and matzo crackers and is made during Passover.
- Ginger-Cilantro Margaritas – great recipe for a famous cocktail.
- Free Form Potatoes Au Gratin. I’m going to cook it ver soon!
- Pesto Pasta – a proper way to cook it.
- Croque Madame – great sandwich for a breakfast.
- Baklava cake looks very festive!
- Anchovy Butter Toast with Spicy Tomato Jam & Broccoli Rabe – tasty recipe for your next lunch.