Welcome to Friday’s Foodie Links Roundup, Foodienarium’s weekly link roundup. This week you’ll find here amazing examples of toned food photography and some interesting recipes for a brunch or for a light dinner.
- Couscous stuffed eggplants – once again amazingly toned photos and a great Middle East recipe by Peter.
- Crostini with eggs, salmon and cream sauce – quick recipe for a non-traditional brunch.
- Naan recipe. Not that simple but the result looks great.
- Bourbon soaked mandarin vanilla cocktail – beautiful cocktail for a great evening.
- Rosemary grapefruit mustard – an interesting recipe for a dip.
- Suya – this trademark of the northern part of Nigeria sounds delicious.
- Gnocchi – everybody should make them!