Today I will share with you a dessert recipe of crostini. I wouldn’t say that it’s an excellent alternative to a good cake or a cupcake, but such a snack can easily solace a glass of Moscatel or some other sweet wine. Yes, and with a cup of freshly brewed coffee these crostini are just perfect.
- SERVES: 2-4 Servings
- COOK: 15 mins
- 1-2 small peaches
- 1 tbsp honey
- 5-8 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 6 tbsp feta
- 2 tbsp ricotta
- half a cup arugula
- 1-2 tbsp fresh basil
- Rub the slices of baguette, as usual, with some olive oil and fry. Only here you omit the part with rubbing them with garlic.
- Cut the peaches in halves and fry in a grilling pan for 4-5 minutes on medium heat on each side. They should soften, and get a little golden, but not scorch.
- Using a blender or a food processor, mix the ricotta and feta cheese until getting smooth mass.
- Mix balsamic vinegar and honey in a little sauce boat on low heat and evaporate a little for 4-5 minutes. Let it cool a little, and you can prepare the crostini.
- On each slice of baguette spread the cheese mixture, place ruccola, peaches, pour a mixture of balsamic vinegar and honey and decorate with finely chopped basil.