Here’s another version of muffins. Yes, we make many muffins. To be more precise, my wife bakes them, because our daughter likes them very much. Besides, they are simple to make, stay fresh for a long time and are easy to diversify. This time we bake carrot muffins with sunflower seeds. Very tasty and healthy …
- SERVES: 8 muffins
- PREP: 10 mins
- COOK: 20 mins
- READY IN: 30 mins
- 175 grams all-purpose flour
- 200 grams (~2 medium ones) carrots grated
- 100 grams sugar
- 175 ml sunflower oil
- 3 large eggs slightly beaten up
- 100 grams sunflower seeds roasted on a dry frying pan
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- Clean and grate the carrots on a coarse grater. Fry the seeds and finely chop the walnuts.
- Warm the oven up to 180 degrees. Mix all the dry and liquid ingredients. Stir until there will be no dry flour.
- Put the dough into the cups and bake for 15-20 minutes. Check the readiness as usual with a toothpick.
- We leave the muffins to cool on the wire rack. When they cool, make tea and enjoy the muffins.