Sea Bass Stuffed With Onions And Baked Wrapped In Bacon
By May 16, 2013Published:
Actually, baked fish is not mine favorite dish, but as the whole family loves it, so it appears periodically on our table. In this case, it’s a medium-sized sea bass baked in the oven, but with a twist. In fact not even one.
- Serves: 1 fish
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 10 mins
- Ready In: 55 mins
- 1 sea bass fish
- several thin slices bacon
- 2 medium onions
- 1 lemon
- fresh dill for garnish
- fresh parsley for garnish
- salt and pepper to taste
- sunflower oil
- Clean and gut the sea bass. Then add salt, pepper and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Cut the onions in half rings, chop the greens and stuff the sea bass with it.
- Wrap all the fish with bacon and fry in a little bit of vegetable oil in a frying pan on both sides. This is necessary so that the bacon becomes crispy.
- At this time, preheat the oven up to 180C (355F) (with convection).
- Next, tightly wrap the fish in foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- After this time, take out the package with fish, unfold and serve sprinkled with greenery.