Quickly Roasted Tomatoes With Balsamic Vinegar
By March 4, 2013Published:
I love simple recipes. This wonderful recipe is just one of those recipes. It is very simple, and cooking does not take more than 30 minutes. Having tried it once, I quickly put into use and prepared immediately for a small meal, where all the tomatoes were eaten by guests with pleasure.
- Prep: 5 mins
- Cook: 25 mins
- Ready In: 30 mins
- cherry tomatoes (or heirloom ones)
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper
- fresh herbs (dried could be used too)
- First of all heat the oven up to 180C (360F) degrees.
- While it is heating, slice the tomatoes into slices of about one-half inch thick. Put them onto a baking pan. Sprinkle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Salt, pepper and sprinkle with herbs.
- Put into the oven for 20-25 minutes and you're done.
- When serving you can still sprinkle with finely chopped fresh herbs.