Quail Eggs Crostini With Bacon
By October 28, 2013Published:
Crostini are great not only as appetizer for bigger meals but for breakfast too. For example, you won't need anything else for a breakfast with these crostinis besides a cup of tea or coffee.
- Serves: 10 Servings
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Ready In: 15 mins
- 10 slices baguette
- 10 quail eggs
- 70-100 grams mozzarella cheese shredded
- 10 slices prosciutto or bacon
- 5-7 cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil for ganish
- salt and pepper
- 1-2 chillies (optional)
- Make your bread crusty by drizzling it with olive oil and placing on a pre-heat grill pan for a minute or two.
- Fry the quail eggs in a little bit of olive oil.
- On each slice of bread add a slice of prosciutto or bacon, a quail egg, couple of slices of tomatoes and chilies then sprinkle with some shredded mozzarella cheese. Season with freshly ground pepper and salt. Garnish with chopped fresh basil and enjoy!