Homemade Oven Roasted Tater Tots With Garlic And Parmesan
By February 7, 2014Published:
Me and my daughter really enjoys french fries. Although in search for more healthy alternatives we dried a lot of different styles of cooked potatoes. These little homemade oven roasted tots is probably the best of them. My daughter prefer them without garlic although I think it's a great addition.
- Cook: 60 mins
- 3-4 large potatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- olive oil
- dipping sauce
- 1-2 cloves garlic (or other interesting additions like fresh herbs)
- First of all we need to peel and boil potatoes in salted water. Although be careful not to over boil them.
- Preheat an oven to 200C (425F) and
line a baking sheet with silicone mat to prevent the tots from sticking and set aside.
- Grate the potatoes on a large grated and place in a bowl. With your hands, carefully stir in salt, pepper and other additions and form the mixture into balls or small cylinders and place on a sheet pan.
- Spray or drizzle olive oil over top of your tater tots. Cook them 10-15 minutes on each side until golden brown and crisp on the outside.