Friday’s For The Love of Food
Weekly Links Roundup
Welcome to Friday’s Foodie Links Roundup, Foodienarium’s weekly link roundup. This week you’ll find here some awesome recipes with amazing photos.
- Croissants Three Ways – beautiful croissants with blood oranges, spinach & feta filling, or ham & cheese.
- Hoisin Barbecue Sauce – an interesting recipe of asian style bbq sauce. Will try it in the summer time.
- Foolproof Focaccia. We all need such recipes.
- Deep-Fried Chicken Skin Sushi with KFC Gravy – isn’t healthy but I guess very tasty.
- Baked Cinnamon and Sugar Doughnuts – who don’t like cinnamon and donuts?
- Creamy Pea Soup – great soup for this Winter.
- Blueberry Belgian Waffles – they are so beautiful…
- Beetroot 3 Ways – 3 awesome recipes with amazing photos!
- Bloody Mary Bites – so cute appetizers…
- Easy Ice Cream Recipe – cool recipe of homemade ice cream for a blender.